Jefferson Frank are working with a well known Financial Services group who are looking for an Oracle Database Administrator to join their Data Management team.
You'll get to work with multi tier architectures, test databases and technologies like Oracle, SQL Server, Postgres, DB2 on premise and cloud (AWS).
* Help lead Data Management
* Manage large test databases e.g Oracle, MS SQL, Teradata
* Lead multiple change projects
* Data Governance/Multiple Data Management toolsets
* Use Atlassian JIRA
What do you need?:
You have proven knowledge and extensive experience of database technologies, Oracle on UNIX primarily, but also MS SQL, DB2, Mainframe desirable. Strong interest in data governance, data management and automation. Solid attention to detail.
Experience with any of the following will help you to stand out but is not necessary in order to apply for this role;
* 5+ years DBA experience in Oracle, on UNIX primarily
* Will consider less experience in Oracle if complimented with MS SQL, DB2 or Mainframe for example.
* Informatica experience idea.
* Familiarity with Bitbucket, Jenkins, Artefactory, Ansible etc.
* Cloud and/or AWS experience
Interviewing Immediately, please apply below with your CV for a confidential conversation.