The Product Marketing Manager will contribute to the full range of go-to-market activities for our direct and indirect channels. You will leverage deep market knowledge and a strong understanding of our partners, customers, and competitors to help drive our go-to-market (GTM) strategy, sales/partner/product messaging and positioning, content and collateral generation, and market research (including competitive intelligence).
Reporting into the VP of Product Marketing, you will work closely with the sales, marketing, customer success, and product teams to derive insights to optimize positioning and messaging in order to create materials that will used across the organization. You must be able to take a data-driven approach and have the ability to grasp technical capabilities then easily translate them to all internal stakeholders as well as customers, prospects, and our partners.
This is an opportunity to work cross-functionally with all internal teams and all levels of the organization. The candidate must be able to flex between high-level planning and gaining strategic insights and creating and delivering content and materials from conception through delivery.
Position is remote but Central or Eastern time zones are preferred
What you'll do:
1 Play a crucial in growing and evolving the company positioning through the strategic creation and execution of content, GTM materials, sales/partner enablement plans.
2 Learn about customers, their journey, and buying criteria, and understand the competition inside and out to help develop a differentiated market position.
3 Help create messaging frameworks and key product proof points that target various buyer personas, as well as product messaging for industry-specific markets to highlight unique differentiation.
4 Create GTM assets and tools (e.g., playbooks, competitive battle cards, case studies, use cases, presentations, and demo scripts), conduct product and sales enablement trainings, and contribute to sales support that helps enable both direct and indirect selling teams.
5 Contribute to guidingcontent and marketing collateral engine, including blog posts, web pages, presentations, product sheets, and video scripts, among other deliverables.
6 Help with the launch of new product releases by guiding and executing the internal GTM process, which includes customer communication, market/competitive intel, positioning language, and sales/partner materials, among other deliverables.
7 Build and leverage data-driven insights from external and internal sources to refine the value story and generate supporting content and thought leadership pieces.
8 Work closely with a cross-functional team of global sales professionals, partner managers, customer success managers, customer service professionals, and product managers to help drive the business forward through feedback, value prop development, and material support.
What you'll bring:
* Previous working experience in the B2B enterprise software space and business backed by a bachelor's degree or MBA
* Experience in product marketing, with a proven track record of developing and executing successful market-facing content
* Aptitude for technology and the ability to connect technical concepts with customer value and transform them into consumable, market-facing content
* Excellent people and management skills to interact with cross-functional teams and third parties
* Ability to collaborate with and drive consensus among stakeholders
* Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
* Must be able to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
* Attention to detail and professional manner with all levels of the organization is a must
Nice to have
* Experience creating content for partner ecosystems (i.e., technology alliances, partner channels)
A little about us:
* Casual and flexible environment to encourage creativity and collaboration
* Flexible hours and 4 weeks of PTO to enjoy life!
* Competitive compensation, annual bonus program and generous benefits
* We want all our employees to be a shareholder. We offer stock options for all employees.
This an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.