A huge opportunity has arose for inspiring Java Developers in Wroclaw.
My clients are looking to strengthen their already existing team and bring on a handful of exceptional talent.
You would be working for a global investment bank for their Market Data team. They're responsible for providing real-time market data to critical applications, including algorithmic trading, GUIs and analytic platforms.
The team works collaboratively with the development teams responsible for these systems. Providing support for both stock and derivative trading business.
The requirement to join their Market Data team are:
* Strong Java weighted toward systems programming
* Experience with I/O, GC-free, data-structures, low-latency
* Strong knowledge of data-structures
* Strong Linux skills
* Fundamental knowledge of shell/Python/Groovy
* Fundamental understanding of the networking stack
* Interest in financial markets
* Experience in coding/debugging high-performance low-latency Java applications
* Experience in continuous integration, code-review and automated tests
* Bachelor degree in computer science is nice to have
* Comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
* Fluent in English
In this role you will be developing, maintaining and supporting systems delivering Market Data from exchanges, vendors and internal systems to client applications with continuous improvement, test script maintenance, regression monitoring etc
* Attractive salary on employment contract
* Private medical cover
* Life & health insurance
* Paid holidays
* Recovery days, charity days
* Company shares
* Flexile working hours/days
Apply to this advert for a chance to interview immediately