60.000€ - 65.000€ (or more..)
For our Luxembourg-based client, we are looking for three highly motivated and ambitious Backend Developers to join an amazing team of A.I visionaries. The role is in English, you will be part of a diverse multinational and multicultural environment with an open and flat and zero bureaucracy.
The company is a high-tech end user who develops software that helps the users to perform more accurate online searches and activities. How do they do that? We don't want to spoil it too much, so let's say that they focus on reproducing the mental procedure a human being would follow while being online. A small yet highly popular and efficient data platform that aims to maximize and optimize human intelligence through the full utilization of A.I and data.
It's a fast growing team of 90+ people in which you will find professionals who used to work for technology giants like Google and Microsoft. They have a structured growth plan and vision, with many high-tech in house projects. There are smaller teams within the group that are responsible for each part of the project, so each one works where they can perform the best.
You'll feel the start-up mentality but the company is a scale-up with strong finance that shares three main principles:
1) Family first <- your actual family, not the cliché "here we're like a family",
2) Accept the challenges because nothing is impossible <- meaning the technical challenges that they are always happy to conquer,
3) Work hard, party way harder <- Are you playing with their PS5 at 1pm? No worries, if you have everything under control, they trust you.
Who you are
* Great focus on company culture - They are building a community of professionals who enjoy what they are doing and share this joy with their colleagues. Thereby, being a good cultural fit is the most important.
* We are looking for the most motivated, ambitious and driven people, who aspire to join an open environment where the long-term personal development is given.
* Team player with good communication skills.
* You like spending quality time with your colleagues during work hours and after work hours if you want!
Don't overthink about it, we are simply looking for nice people who can do the job and have two years of experience in backend development.
1 You have Backend Development experience with either Golang or Node.js.
1 Or Java experience with willingness to transition to Golang (similar syntax, so, it should be easy).
2 You're experienced with Git, that's pretty standard.
3 You're familiar with That's useful because you'll build intercommunicating services.
1 Other tools such as RabbitMQ or gPRC are also welcome.
So, just the above-mentioned 3 things! Below is the just the bonus section:
* Nice bonus points if there is already experience with Docker, Continuous Integration, MongoDB. If not, you should be open to learn because they will give proper coaching.
* 1st short interview Get-to-know chat with HR.
* 2nd interview is technical questions with a team member.
* 3rd meeting with the Head of Development.
What you get
The position is open to all seniority levels, we're happy to see candidates with one year of relevant experience, for example.
* A competitive salary tailored to your seniority level. Junior salaries start at 55.000 euros gross/year and for Seniors they pay up to 65.000€, or they can be flexible to go higher if there is a perfect match.
* Meal vouchers 190€ per month.
* Google-like company culture with flat hierarchy and real fun in the office. Breakfast Mondays, Beer Fridays, they have their own cafeteria and also a gaming room with PS5, arcade and emulators.
* Flexibility with your working hours.
* The opportunity to be part of the next big thing that will change the way people interact with the web, instead of just… watch it happen!
* Relocation assistance if you're not already in Luxembourg.
Contact me, Pavlos Diamantopoulos. Send me your information and CV today and I'll contact you as soon as possible! To be eligible for this role, you need to be fluent in English (both writing and speaking) and able to work in Luxembourg without restrictions. I'm looking forward to hearing from you at +31 20 241 8515 or at my email: firstname.lastname@example.org