Google Cloud Platform Architect
Location: Sweden (South)
12 Month Contract - Competitive Hourly Rate To Suit Your Skillset
They are a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. Our client is a global end-user whose products are worldwide, and whose platform is looking for an update to bring it up to date with cloud standards.
We are one of the world's leading end-users running on Google Cloud Architecture. You'll work on innovative projects with colleagues to drive collaboration from strategy through to implementation. You will be using the latest technologies to ensure our global staff & customers are always getting a smooth experience.
If you're looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the for you. As part of our global team, you'll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
As a Google Cloud Platform Architect, you will:
Create business cases for technology and organisational transformation to enable migration to or utilisation of GCP and hybrid cloud;
Develop solution architecture, implementation plans and estimates;
Design and deploy enterprise-wide scalable, highly available, secure and reliable platforms and architectures on GCP full-stack.
Qualifications - External
We are looking for experience in the following skills:
* Deep, hands-on design and development background in GCP, across a wide range of GCP services;
* Experience in implementing applications onto cloud platforms and usage of their major components in order to define cloud native application architectures such as Microservices, Service Mesh or Data Streaming applications
* Hands on Infrastructure-as-Code technologies: Terraform, Ansible & knowledge of DevOps.
* Experience of architecting Google Data and Integration solutions (DataProc, DataFusion, DataFlow, Pub/Sub)
* Exerpeicne with GCP Functions & GCP Storage
Set yourself apart:
* A Minimum 2 years hands-on experience in engineering or implementing solutions on GCP, K8s, and other Google technologies;
* A certification in either: Google's Professional Cloud Architect, Google Cloud Data Engineer, Google Associate Cloud Engineer or Google Professional Cloud Security Engineer.
Why work with us?
Very simply put, we consider ourselves to be one of the worlds greatest in what we do, and we look for the best to help keep us on top.
Applications close on 20/02/2022, for any questions please reach out to T.Smee@NigelFrank.Com