Senior Solutions Architect | Coventry | £70,000 - £80,000 (Base) + Package
I am engaged with a global organisation in the logistics and retail space who are looking for an experienced Senior Solutions Architect to be based out of their HQ in Coventry.
Reporting into their Head of Architecture, your role will be hybrid, encompassing a range of responsibilities including people management, architectural strategy, stakeholder management and E2E design.
Working as an integral part of their IT function, you will be expected to champion the methodologies and technologies used to drive new approaches, opportunities, and insight.
Long story short... you won't just apply out-of-the-box models. Rather, you will have a working knowledge of how they work, when they work and why they work. Moreover, you wil be expected to be a huge influence on IT strategy, architecture, technology and application roadmaps.
Fundamentally, your role will see you get involved in a variety of key areas (I can expand on this if you choose to apply) but some of the key things they are looking for from you are listed below:
* Cloud Technologies - First and foremost, experience architecting Cloud-based solutions would be ideal, ideally with either Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Microsoft Azure.
* Stakeholder Management - Due to the strategic element within this role, you must have experience working with senior stakeholders (up to c-level).
* Architecture Patterns - You should have experience working with modern architecture patterns including Domain-Driven Design, Microservices, APIs, Service Mesh and Event-Streaming.
* Leadership - You must have proven leadership experience as this role will involve managing a small team of Architects within the business.
* Methods & Processes - Finally, should come from a background incorporating modern software engineering and delivery practices, so experience of the following would be ideal: Agile, Scrum, Kanban, XP, DevOps, CI/CD etc.
So if you like the sound of the above and your CV has some of the aforementioned key skills then why not apply? To do so, please contact me via the following methods:
* Contact Number: 0191 338 7540
* Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* LinkedIn: 'Liam Haghighat'
Anything discussed will remain 100% confidential. Moreover, due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, all interviews and on-boarding will be executed remotely.