Data Solutions Architect
£100,000 - £120,000
My client are a leader in Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) and specialist in advanced analytics, BI/MI and Data Science. They are an exciting and rapidly growing consultancy, based in Suffolk, with offices in London and Rotterdam. As an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Premier Partner and having been awarded the AWS ML Partner of the Year 2020, they are extremely well positioned at the forefront of this fast-paced, cutting-edge technology space.
Currently employs a highly skilled team of experts, working with global organizations across UK, Europe and the Middle East. They focus on helping our customers by delivering innovative data solutions across a broad range of industries including Financial Services, Retail, Automotive, Utilities, Manufacturing, Telecom and Transportation and are proven to deliver results rapidly and effectively.
The Data Solutions Architect will propose and implement solutions using a range of AWS infrastructure, including S3, Redshift, Lambda, Step Functions, DynamoDB, AWS Glue and Matillion.
They will liaise with clients to define requirements, refine solutions and ultimately hand over to clients' own technical teams.
The ideal candidate will have exposure to CI/CD processes, or at least be keen to learn - our clients love infrastructure as code; and we like our engineers to own the deployment of their work.
Candidates should delight in creating something from nothing on greenfield projects. We're looking for people who can't let go of interesting problems.
We need people who can work independently; but we're a close-knit, supportive team - we like to learn new things and share our ideas, so that clients get the best return on their investments.
* Shaping & designing solutions (notably analytics, data integration)
* Driving the performance of assurance activity to delivery appropriate quality
* Leading the production of solutions in collaboration with Engagement Manager
* Presenting public & client facing collateral about projects and practices
* Designing & developing solutions (notably analytics, data integration, AI/ML)
* Designing & developing data models aligned to the functional and non-functional requirements
* Work closely with other members of agile deployment team
* Selection & configuration of appropriate, base technologies (eg Amazon Redshift, RDS)
* Selection & application of appropriate standards & principles
* Capture & implementation of functional & non-functional requirements
* Supporting the identification of risks & issues
* Undertaking appropriate assurance activity (eg design review, code walk-through, code test) to delivery appropriate quality in the technology solutions being produced
* Harvesting valuable assets to support learning & effective re-use
* Promotion of DevOps practices with both clients & internal delivery teams
* Feed into development of the Practice
* Supporting the shaping of engagements through contribution to production and operational estimates
If this is of interest please send your CV by applying below, or reach out to Steven from Jefferson Frank directly.
020 3808 7281