360 Senior Recruitment Consultant
City of London
If you have proven experience in recruitment, have worked in a data/analytics market and have proven record winning new business, and you are looking to progress your career with an established global agency, why not join our team as a Senior Recruitment Consultant!
Here at Frank Recruitment we have an opportunity to join one of our highly successful contract recruitment teams in London, where you will get to work alongside some of our top billers.
Having been established since 2006, Frank Recruitment Group are a global leader specialising in the rapidly growing tech cloud industry, we pride ourselves in being able to offer our clients exceptional service and quality candidates for their business needs.
Joining us, you would be undertaking a full 360 recruitment position, using your already honed sales and business development experience to develop long-term relationships with clients.
With us you will become a specialist in your area, acting as a consultant to both clients and candidates, providing insight into market trends. Through proactive learning and research, you will develop your knowledge and understanding of your market enabling you to become a credible 'go to' person for your clients and candidates
What we are looking for:
* Experience working to and exceeding sales targets
* Able to deliver a best in class professional service to both clients and candidates
* Professional and confident, with an ability to convince!
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Proven experience within a data market (Data Engineering, BI, Analytics, Data Science etc)
* Dedicated and driven to succeed in order to progress your career
* Talented individuals who are passionate and highly motivated
What we offer you:
* Full training with our specialist L&D team
* Ongoing training, mentoring and development
* Work with experienced and supportive managers and get to learn from the best!
* Uncapped commission with no thresholds, enabling you to start earning straight away!
* Clear career progression structure, with promotion based on performance - giving you control over your career path
* Salary increase with promotion
* Wellbeing weekend - finish early on a Friday
* 23 days' annual leave (increasing with tenure) , plus bank holidays, plus an extra day off for your birthday!
* Opportunity to work 10 days a year from anywhere (you can extend a holiday, take more mini breaks, or work from one of our global offices!)
* Future global relocation opportunities - with offices in Europe, America and APAC the choice is yours!
This would be for a full time, permanent position, based full time out of our City of London office - close to Bank, Monument and Tower Hill tube stations.
Please apply below with your up to date CV below or reach out to Steven Mckay at firstname.lastname@example.org