Senior Backend Engineer
Fully Remote (UK based candidates only)
£65,000 - £80,000
Are you looking to build something new, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and are eager to join a team working with the latest and coolest Customer Relationship Management (CRM) technologies? If so read on!
My client are a growing, world class Customer Relationship Management Engineering team and are looking for CRM Engineers to contribute to architecture and development. They provide a unique, global work environment that captures the speed, innovation and excitement of a startup, at a thriving, growing and well-established industry brand.
Role & Responsibilities
As the newest addition to the Marketing Tech Platforms / CRM, you will be responsible for:
* Use the latest and coolest CRM technologies
* Provide major architectural and development contributions to the internal CRM high performance and low latency Platform
* Develop new and improve existing CRM analytics pipelines and tools
* Drive innovation, generate and promote new ideas, solve complex problems in innovative way
* Touch code at every level - from the UI, to the servlets and backend services, down to the database
* Be responsible for the code quality and the development culture on the team
* Mentor junior engineers
* Work with core engineering, marketing, and our content teams to lead our continuing initiatives to maintain high content quality
Skills & Qualifications
* BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
* 6 years' of software development experience
* Proven technical leadership solving complex problems
* Experienced in developing code for low-latency, high-volume systems
* Solid understanding of Java and Object-Oriented architectures
* Solid understanding of AJAX and other Web 2.0 technologies
* Solid understanding of micro-services and cloud technologies
* Solid knowledge of Linux and its standard utilities
* Must be able to document code faithfully and take good coding practices seriously
* The successful candidate will communicate well, be committed to delivering quality work on an aggressive schedule, and must be able to function independently
* Annual bonus.
* Highly competitive salary
* Excellent contributory pension.
* Full family private medical cover.
* Full dental cover.
* Annual wellbeing allowance (e.g. gym membership)
* Personal travel reimbursement.
* Critical illness plus full life cover.
* Childcare vouchers.
* Cycle to work scheme.
* Employee assistance program
Please apply or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org