Senior Cloud Security Specialist - Copenhagen OR remote across Denmark - Permanent
My client is an innovative consultancy with a strong reputation with both public and private sector clients within Denmark, offering lots of exciting projects to work on in a multitude of different industries. They focus on providing unique experiences, products and services to their customers, and so they have built up a small, close-knit team of consultants with expert knowledge in their technologies.
They are currently looking for a Senior Cloud Security Specialist to join their team. This role is both advisory and technical, as the successful candidate will consult with customers and assess their security needs by gaining an understanding of their current. They will then present beneficial technical requirements and solutions to customers from a range of different industries, ensuring each one is unique depending on each companies potential issues.
Although the clients offices are based in Copenhagen, they are open to hiring candidates across Denmark, as the work can be completed fully remotely with occasional travel to client bases within Denmark when required (but this is not expected to be often!)
* 5+ Years of Cloud Security Experience
* Preferably experienced in MS Security projects and all around tools and products
* Information protection, Information management, GDPR
* Experienced with tech mapping, customer facing tasks, project co-ordination, gaps in systems and potential issues
* Interested in security procedures all around and assisting daily with customers
* Advisory personality, but technically minded where they can deep dive into the necessary tools to find solutions
* Experienced from playing a role as part of project teams on various security based assignments
Reasons to Apply
* Relaxed, friendly working environment
* Always learning approach - client wants to be at the forefront of technology and security, so they offer seminars for continued learning
* Opportunities to develop within stable job role
* Flexibility - fully remote working opportunities
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this role, please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Katherine Page on +45 89 88 82 66.