Senior Director of Engineering:
Location: Offices in Helsinki, Glasgow and Ismaning
Travel: Up to 25%
Salary: Up to 130,000€ Depending on relevant experience
Bonus: Up to 10% Annually based on company/personal performance
Benefits: Standard Finnish Benefits, Culture/Lunch/Sports vouchers, Healthcare
Tech Stack/Skills: Agile Scrum, Multi-team, cross-location management, work in previous engineering teams
Our client helps power the modern connected world with security made for people. They protect digital content, applications, and devices with intuitive, people-centred and frictionless security. Leading brands turn to our client to secure everything from premium movies and live streaming sports to sensitive financial and healthcare data, to mission-critical mobile applications.
They enable the trusted connections their customers depend on to deliver compelling content and experiences to millions of consumers around the world. Our client helps partners get to market faster, scale easily, protect valuable revenue streams and win new business.
They are seeking a talented and experienced leader to direct multiple Software Engineering teams in the development and delivery of mobile and cloud products. Their customers rely on services for their day-to-day operations, and they provide them with solid, innovative products to secure their applications and content. Bring your experience to their international teams to help collaborate across team lines and country lines to build and deliver best-in-class products.
The Role Requirements:
As Senior Director of Engineering you will be expected to have:
* Previous management experience of multiple teams in multiple locations
* Bachelor's degree, preferably master's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or relevant field
* Strong background in Agile Scrum practices
* Strong communication skills (verbal/written); comfortable speaking in front of people
* Demonstrated experience working with teams in different countries and time zones
* Demonstrated ability to collaborate
* Experience building teams and hiring
* Demonstrated expertise in delivering high-quality enterprise-grade b2b software services
* Proven success recruiting, hiring and maintaining engineering teams
* Proactive mindset, open to change
* Willingness to travel to client locations (up to 25% travel)
* Up to 130,000€ per annum depending on relevant experience
* Up to 10% bonus annually based on personal and company performance
* Helsinki Office with hybrid work possible
* Standard Finnish Benefits
* Culture/Sports/Food Vouchers
This is a brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for Finland residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in Finland with no restrictions.
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for:
☎️: +358 75326 3947