AWS Infrastructure Engineer/ Sr. advisor :
Location: 100% remote
Length of contract: 6 Months 40/hr a week
Start date: ASAP
* 4+ years of experience in an application development environment managing infrastructure components
* 3 years of experience working on complex, enterprise level platforms or solutions
* 2+ years of cloud experience with a focus on AWS technologies
* 2+ years of CI/CD deployment experience using automated technologies (eg. Terraform, Cloudformation, Helm, Ansible, etc)
* Good written communication
* Ability to develop a working knowledge of the technical domain to effectively support technical risks that may arise.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Excellent complex infrastructure troubleshooting and risk assessment skills.
* Leadership and project management skills to coordinate collaboration across multiple teams
* Ability to partner with senior leaders and influence the decision making process, collaborate across the organisation and operate effectively within a matrix environment by resolving conflict and influencing others
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Partner with enterprise Infrastructure team to drive infrastructure decisions for the Cornerstone program, including database, cloud, and environment strategies
* Work collaboratively with other Technology team members to support DevOps approach, environment maintenance, data and integration's infrastructure, etc.
* Installation of tools to support core application
* Troubleshoot issues in non-production environments
* Plan and coordinate third party application software upgrades in all environments
* Work on custom automation solutions to support the team
1 If interested in applying for this position, please email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org Subject: Candidate submission: AWS Engineer NCH
2 No third party recruiters or agency submissions will be accepted