AWS Infra/DevOps/Cloud Engineers
Antwerp - Brussels - Flemish Brabant - East Flanders - Limburg
Are you ready to embark on an AWS adventure like no other?
Imagine joining a company that's not just recognized by Amazon but hailed as the crowned jewel of AWS Partners in Benelux. This isn't your ordinary workplace; it's the epicentre of AWS innovation in Belgium, the go-to partner for pure AWS-focused projects. They're not just a company; they're part of a powerful ecosystem of 45 niche specialists, each mastering their domain to provide extraordinary service to our clients.
But it's not just about big enterprises; it's about scaling up and supporting startups too. In fact, the company is so committed to making your journey with them smooth, that we've condensed the interview process to a single stage. No lengthy technical assignments here - just a delightful chat with their three cool and down-to-earth founders. In this chat, they'll discuss your preferences, interests, and approach, and if the feeling is mutual, an offer will be on your doorstep. Simple and easy just as it should be!
The company is all about Operations, Infrastructure, and DevOps, not your typical development. They don't prescribe roles; but craft them based on your interests. If you've got a burning passion for AWS and an interest for Operations, CI/CD, Infrastructure, IaC, or Security, you're exactly who they're looking for. AWS-related tools and frameworks are your friends, and certifications are certainly impressive, without being a deal braker if you don't have any.
Here are some buzzwords that might spark your interest:
* Terraform / CloudFormation for Crafting Infrastructure as Code.
* Container magic with Kubernetes, Docker, EKS, and more.
* Configuration Management tools like Ansible, Chef, Puppet, and the like.
* CI/CD technologies like AWS CodeBuild, Gitlab, Bamboo, Jenkins, and more.
And if you bring AWS Lambda and cloud monitoring tools like Cloudwatch, CloudCheckr, or New Relic to the table, consider them seriously impressed.
* A burning passion for Amazon Web Services, preferably with some experience.
* Fluency in both English and Dutch; English speakers with deep AWS experience are welcome too.
* Residency in Belgium.
* A tireless work ethic, unwavering integrity, and an insatiable thirst for learning.
What's in it for You?
Get ready for the ride of your life, filled with success, fortune, and recognition. Here's the scoop:
* Competitive salaries, tailor-made to your expertise.
* Projects close to home with the flexibility of 3 remote days a week because we cherish your work-life balance. They have projects in all the regions mentioned above, and they keep their employees as close as possible to their home.
* A company car with a fuel card - fancy a Tesla?
* 20 legal holidays + 12 ADV (tied to a 40-hour contract).
* Comprehensive support for training and AWS Certifications.
* Meal and representation allowances.
* A budget for your mobile phone.
* Internet and phone subscriptions.
* Hospitalization insurance, group insurance, and a pension plan.
* A year-end bonus to sweeten the deal.
Sounds like a dream? Let's turn it into reality. Reach out to me, Yorgos Christofakakis, at
firstname.lastname@example.org for a consultation, and together, we'll dive into the details. Your AWS adventure is out there!