Senior Security Engineer - FULLY REMOTE
Up to €75k with 20+% Bonus and 16% Pension on offer in Ireland.
Specialising the global investment market and with over 400 investment firms as partners. They provide themselves on global premier service and are currently looking for a Senior Application Security Engineer, to be an integral part of their information security organisation, and to work with product and development teams, and ensuring that secure application design and testing techniques are appropriately applied at all stages of the development lifecycle.
Reporting to the Head of the Security department, You Will:
* Review and refresh our application security assessment activities to strengthen capability
* Foster collaborative working relationships with the wider Technology practice and ensuring an effective Security by Design approach is adopted
* Perform threat modelling and security-focused code reviews
* Promote the awareness and adoption of dynamic application security testing
* Support the introduction and on-going management of a single developer security platform
* Assist teams in reproducing, triaging, and addressing application security vulnerabilities
* Work alongside and oversee the input of third-party security services providers.
* Implement application security controls across our business
* Design technical solutions to address identified security weaknesses
* Support the production of security coding standards, as part of wider non-functional requirements definition
* Contribute to identifying and overseeing risks across application security areas
Qualifications You Have:
* Extensive application security engineering experience
* Development / scripting / platforms skills and experience, including Python, .NET, GitLab, Docker and Jenkins
* Experience in identifying security issues through code review
* Familiarity and ability to explain common security flaws and ways to address them
* A good understanding of network and web related protocols
* Familiarity with common security libraries and tools
* Exposure to AWS
* Static analysis tools and penetration testing tools
* Certifications such as Certified Application Security Engineer (CASE), Certified Web Application Security Tester (C-WAST), Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) and Offensive Security Web Expert (OSWE)
* Familiarity with standards such as the ISO 27000 series and, SOC1 and SOC2 attestations
To apply or to find out more email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 0191 814 7785 or message me via LinkedIn.