Senior Cloud Security Architect - Ireland - Remote
Salary - Euro 85K-100k plus Benefits
As part of the companies growth and expansion, they are seeking a senior cloud security architect to be the newest addition on the cloud architect & engineering team. The Dublin based role, with an option for total remote working, will see the successful individual join a global team in design, engineering and development of cloud security services.
The Responsibilities :
* Design, Engineering & Developing Multi-Cloud Security Services, Solutions & Programs Globally
* Deploying new Security Services during Product Release
* Developing Professional Services Catalogues, Managed Services & Support Services Offerings.
* Security review of Network, Systems & Software Architectures plus audit & quality control.
* Team collaboration for handovers, training, documentation and to receive product and service requirements.
* Aid stakeholders with technical pre-sales, validation and deep dives.
* Ensure IT security strategies are completed for all projects.
* Develop and implement IT standard, procedures and documentation.
* Complex Troubleshooting & timely resolving.
* Collaborating with both vendors and partners.
* Staying on top of current trends in emerging security threats to aid stakeholders & customers.
* Degree Level in computer Science or similar
* 5+ years' experience in security architecture and designing & engineering security solutions across network, system and various cloud platforms.
* 2+ years' experience in a Security Operations Team with hands-on experience in Security Operations\SOC\SIC
* Track record of designing security solutions, programs and services
* Solid understanding of compliance programs, methodologies and frameworks
* Skills in organisation, multitasking, teamworking/collaboration whilst ensuring your work is accurate, meets standards and punctual.
Experience in all or majority of:
* Securing Network, Systems & Cloud Services (VMware, AWS, Azure)
* Cloud & Infrastructure Protection, Vulnerability Management, Threat Detection, Continuous Monitoring, Penetration Testing, Incident Response & Forensics
* Coding (Python, PowerShell or similar)
* CI\CD and DevOps.
* DevOps & Infrastructure (Terraform, Ansible, CloudFormation)
Previous Training & certification required:
* Cloud security certifications: VMware, AWS, Azure
* Security certifications: SANS, PSP, ISC2 (Similar considered)
* Project Management or ITIL
To apply for this role, please send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com or call 0191 300 9229 for a confidential chat. LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/adam-quigley-945824203/
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally.