Become a member of our Space heroes:
We consider ourselves as the Space heroes who want to save the Earth and make it a better place to live at. We are the top specialists in Data Science and we're looking to add more members in our legendary team. We mostly work with Remote Monitoring Services (RMS) and Robust Navigation Solutions either fully remote or if you're lucky enough you'll experience our in-house working environment (The Hague or Groningen). If you have background within the Software Engineering, Data Science or Optics then you're at the right place.
Last but not least, all our projects are in cooperation with international start-up companies so you have a lot to learn and, of course, many different people to meet from all around the world.
Magic words that make sense to us: Artificial Intelligence, Circular Economy, Environment, Innovations.
Space hero characteristics:
1. Interest in the latest technological developments
2. Experience and affinity with complex ICT infrastructures
3. Self-Motivation to search for innovation
4. A hacker mindset
Your aim (except of saving Earth) is to:
* Development of technology for the detection of advanced cyberattacks together with various national and international partners.
* Research into the security of new and planned banking transaction systems
* Research into the applicability of advanced cryptographic technology in the medical domain with university and industry partners
* Analysis and benchmarking of the security level of European telecom providers on behalf of the international trade association
* Defence research programs aimed at expanding their cybersecurity capability
Do you have any more super powers? :
* Consultative approach
* Proactive - Solving Problems - Result driven
* Creative Thinking - Offering creative solutions is part of your nature
* Curious - Find out how things really work
* Teammate with good communication skills with customers, partners and colleagues
* Love to learn more about new technologies and related matters.
* Flexible - Deal well with a continuously changing technological environment
* Fit in an energetic and enterprising team
Additional Important Requirements:
* Native in the Dutch Language
* Fluent in the English Language
* 3+ years of experience in previous cyber security roles
* MSc or PhD in Computer Science or Mathematics
* VOG11 & VOG12 (Certificate of Conduct)
In return we offer you:
* A super hero cape
* Competitive compensation package up to €62000 (excluding benefits)
* Partial Remote work
* A very supportive and friendly working environment
* Opportunities to grow in the company
* Extra space to gain knowledge and become the top cybersecurity specialist !
Jefferson Frank is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, colour, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the email.