FULL REMOTE - UP TO € 60.000
For one of the most successful Insurtech Startups in Europe, Jefferson Frank is proudly looking for a Data Engineering Lead.
The role is manageable entirely from home as long as employees are willing to attend at least once a month in the Milan Tech Hub.
* in charge of data engineering tasks;
* coordinating the activities of the data team;
* definition of the "data" strategy in collaboration with the business;
* review of current processes, modernization, and maintenance of existing software;
* vendor selection;
* hiring new members of the team.
* You have at least a bachelor's degree in computer science, math, or similar;
* At least 3 years experience working in a similar role;
* You understand what it takes to build a very efficient and effective data infrastructure in modern digital and tech companies;
* You have previous experience building, managing and developing a data team;
* You have hands-on experience in Big Data, data warehouse space and ETL design, implementation and maintenance.
* You have proficiency in SQL and software development experience in at least one programming language;
* You have experience with BI/Visualization tools;
* You have a good understanding of agile methodologies and their principles.
Nice to have:
* Previous experience with AI or ML techniques;
* Familiarity with AWS.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best permanent and contract AWS DevOps, Big Data, IaaS and PaaS, and AWS Security professionals on the planet.
For more information, visit jeffersonfrank.com.