Are you a security builder who can address the challenges to migrating and operating systems and workloads to the cloud? Are you skilled at helping customers to build threat detection and incident response capabilities using highly scalable computing architectures?
Our client is hiring technical security consultants to help their customers and partners build the confidence and technical capability to accelerate cloud adoption and innovation securely. They do this by operationalising the shared responsibility model and delivering security best practices, methodologies and solutions that effectively manage risk. THe Threat detection and Incident response consultants work with customers to address their specific threat detection and incident response requirements.
The ideal candidate should be a technical security, infrastructure, and/or software development professional who has the ability to consult and build a wide range of threat detection and incident response capabilities, is willing to dive in to the details, can build scalable solutions, and is able to communicate at all levels within an organisation.
Role & Responsibilities
* Lead teams that include Amazonians, partners, and customers to build & deploy security infrastructure and automate security operations for customers
* Lead internal builder projects
* Become a deep technical resource that earns the trust of customer executive stakeholders
* Develop high-quality technical content such as automation tools, reference architectures, and white papers to help our consultants, partners, and customers build on the work we deliver.
* Innovate on behalf of customers; translate your thoughts into action yielding measureable results.
* Mentor & invest in the development of team members
Skills & Qualifications
* Extensive experience in IT security
* Strong hands-on technical experience & expertise in technology automation, implementation, integration, and/or deployment
* Technical expertise (design and implementation) in Cloud Computing technologies
* Ability to travel to client locations to deliver professional services as needed
* Extensive experience in IT security, including privacy, controls, etc.
* Notable customer consulting experience and collaboration skills
* Implementation experience with enterprise security solutions such as identity management, federation systems, WAF, IPS, Anti-DDOS, and SIEM
* Experience implementing security controls in enterprise environment
* Evidence of the ability to lead effectively within organisations
* Familiarity with recovery/backup and business continuity processes in distributed operations
* Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
* Strong verbal and written communications skills and ability to lead effectively across organisations
* Working with a brand that can sky rocket your career
* Unlimited learning potential
* Competitive salary with your finger on the pulse of the market
If this role sounds like the mixture of experience you have and are looking for your next big opportunity, please do not hesitate to apply or reach out to Muhammad Shoaib on 02 8319 2297 or send your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org