Our customer, an AWS Consulting firm, is actively expanding its AWS practice and are seeking highly motivated, energetic, and experienced professionals to join their teams! We are looking for top technical talents in the AWS network with a drive for providing the best customer solutions!
In the role of AWS DevOps Consultant, you will be responsible for designing architecture to support multi-az and multi-region automated failover mechanisms. You will be implementing DevOps solutions around CICD pipelines, blue/green deployments, infrastructure and deployment automation. You will help design for automated Chaos, Scalability, Performance, and Penetration testing. You will play a pivotal role in determining the success of our cloud migration, and we are excited to add you onto our team!
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to demonstrate experience with the following:
* At least 4+ years of AWS experience
* Work with Kubernetes and EKS Clusters
* IaC: Terraform ideally; automating infrastructure components with Terraform / IaC with Amazon CloudFormation okay as well
* Building out CI/CD Pipelines: Preferred with Jenkins
* AWS Services
* AWS IAM Services (Roles, Policies)
* AWS Compute Services (ECS, EKS, Lambda)
* AWS Networking Services (VCPs, ELB/NLB)
* AWS Developer Services (CodePipeline, CodeCommit, CodeDeploy, CodeBuild)
* Pluses : Experience with OPA and/or REGO and/or TypeScript and/or AWS CDK
* Strong communication skills
* Developing Terraform modules
* Understanding of CICD best practices and experience designing CICD pipelines
* Experience with Docker and deployment to Kubernetes
* Experience with AWS EKS
* Understanding of AWS Security best practices (least privilege)
* Company Paid Vacation, Sick Leave & Paid Holidays
* Health, Dental, and Vision Plan with FSA & HSA
* Long-Term & Short-Term Disability
* 401K options
* Certification & Professional Development Reimbursements
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Ioanna Dragoslis at email@example.com or call 813-437-6926.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.