Job Title: Technical Project Manager - Telco Cloud
Contract Length: 12 Months (Rolling Contract Long term)
Rate: £450 - £500 per day - Inside IR35
Start Date: ASAP
**Interviews taking place this week**
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
Within the Communications & Infrastructure group, the programme delivery team is responsible for delivering programmes/projects across multiple countries and variety of technologies from Mobile, Broadband, Voice, CDN, Internet peering, Data Centres (Private and Public cloud), with a mix of physical and virtual network components and automation.
We are looking for a promising and seasoned Senior Project Manager who has worked on complex digital projects, with a focus on Telco Cloud.
- NFVi infrastructure, cloud computing and storage
-IP networking for DC switching and routing
-Software defined networking
-VIM -IaaS layer knowledge (e.g Vmware, Redhat or and openstack )
-CaaS /Container / kubernetes (k8s) knowledge or openshift from Redhat
-Cloud native concept
-Telco core application VNF / CNF onboarding (any virtual network function or cloud native application)
-Telco application verification/ certification and instantination concept
-Automation and orchestration
-Cloud security concept
Public cloud competence is also complementary like AWS,(Outpost, wavelength), Microsoft Azure, Google Anthos etc..
It is difficult to have all these competences with one person but at least bold ones are key to have
The successful candidate will have a technical project management background, be detail driven, and have experience in managing virtual teams to deliver complex projects. You will be a passionate and proven leader with the ability to gain stakeholder buy-in, communicate confidently at both the executive and project team level, and collaborate with a wide range of technical and non-technical teams, regardless of geographical or organisational boundaries. You will be a natural problem solver with a cool head, that can deal with ambiguity and work autonomously to deliver results.
What you'll do:
* Take end-to-end ownership of a Telco cloud project, part of the virtualisation of the mobile network, including 5G.
* Manage telco cloud suppliers through design, integration, and testing project phase.
* Utilise your communication skills to interface with and influence a broad range of multi-disciplinary teams (solutions architecture, test & delivery, support, product, partners, customer team).
* Ensure necessary governance and controls are in place to ensure successful delivery, demonstrate adherence to agreed time, cost, and quality deliverables.
* Identify and proactively manage risks, issues, dependencies, forecast resources demand and prioritisation.
* Develop and maintain effective working relationships at all levels from stakeholders to project team members.
* Lead the project team by example. Motivate the team and create a collaborate 'can do' environment
What you'll bring:
* You will be passionate about delivering a great customer experience, driving innovation, and delivering successful migration programs.
* You will have a proven track record of successful complex transformation delivery projects, leading large teams in a multicultural environment.
* People leadership skills with proven experience.
* A strong background across broadband network technologies core and access, telco cloud, and OSS.
* Superior written and verbal communication skills, including a demonstrated ability to effectively deliver information at the C-suite/VP level
Please send your CV to email@example.com