6 Months | Outside IR35 | On site - Greenford, London or Maidenhead | 2 stage Interview
Security Clearance is required! - Must be active and transferable
Our defence client works on protecting highly sensitive information, working with nations worldwide to help ensure their information is secure as possible. Their engineers work on the most difficult cybersecurity challenges to protect our national security and critical infrastructure.
* Work on state-of-the-art Cyber Security equipment within high-grade crypto and information assurance
* Part of an agile organisation, with the ability to make a real difference
The Systems Engineering function in the company provides expertise to all projects through the bid and full development lifecycle. It ensures that both project and statutory requirements are met and works to improve the effectiveness of the systems design function within the company. It is responsible for the system architecture and integration of the solution. It is responsible for design for cost and design for manufacture. The Cyber UK Operational Business Unit delivers multiple concurrent research, development and production programmes ranging from tens of £k to several £m.
* Degree in an engineering, mathematical or science-based subject or equivalent experience.
* Significant experience and a full understanding of Systems Engineering, the V-Model and associated processes/lifecycles.
* Significant experience of developing high quality requirements and establishing a fully compliant systems design.
* Experience in writing high quality technical documentation and the formal technical review of such material.
* Experience working as a technical Subject Matter Expert (SME) and developing new areas of expertise as and when required.
* Advanced knowledge of System Engineering practices, methodologies, processes, techniques and technology trends.
* Experience of DOORS, UML, SEBoK, Enterprise Architect and SysML.
* Experience of hands-on development of either hardware, software or firmware development, particularly in an embedded environment.
* Act as work package owner to manage and deliver the agreed and required tasks on time and on budget
If you have the required skills, please apply with your CV at first instance.