Role - Account manager role:
Location - Oslo, potentially form Sweden
One of the fastest growing AWS Consulting Partners helping customers harness the innovation of the cloud. We have experienced incredible growth over the past 12 months, working with over 400 clients and doubling our headcount.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and results-driven Account Manager to join our sales team. In this role, you will be responsible for building relationships with AWS directly, promoting our AWS consulting services, and driving business opportunities.
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, excel at building lasting client and Vendor relationships, and have a passion for driving business growth with both new and existing customers, we want to hear from you!
You will be an integral part of our dynamic sales team, using innovative tools and working with colleagues across the organisation and AWS commercial business.
* Build strong plans to grow AWS services in professional services, managed services and consumption.
* Prospect and open net new customers.
* Develop long-term strategic relationships with new and existing clients.
* Build a strong relationship with AWS salespeople and business leaders.
* Educate new and existing prospects on the benefits of cloud computing, AWS solutions, and expertise in delivering innovative and tailored cloud strategies.
* Collaborate with the sales and marketing teams to develop effective sales and client engagement strategies.
* Achieve and exceed sales targets.
* Stay informed about industry trends, AWS services, and competitor offerings to effectively position services and solutions in the market.
* Continuously enhance product knowledge and sales techniques through ongoing training and self-learning.
* Provide feedback and insights from client engagements to assist in refining marketing campaigns, messaging, and value propositions.
Qualifications & Experience:
* Strong understanding within cloud computing, AWS services, and the broader technology landscape.
* Proven experience in Account Management and growing net new business in the technology industry (ideally AWS).
* Excellent communication skills with a natural ability to build relationships.
* Strong sales and persuasion skills, with the ability to effectively communicate value propositions and handle objections.
* Self-motivated and results-oriented, with a demonstrated track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets.
* Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritise effectively.
* Proficiency in using CRM systems and other sales tools for lead management and pipeline tracking.
* Ability to work independently as well as part of a collaborative team environment.
* High level of professionalism, integrity, and a customer-centric mindset.
If you are interested in discussing the details, submit your CV here or get in touch with Dylan Johnston on: