Jefferson Frank is currently seeking a Platform Engineer to join our team! The Platform Engineer will architect, build, and maintain systems and services to support the platform and products, and will be a part of a team of technologists passionate about driving efficiency through automation.
Role & Responsibilities
* Architect, develop, & maintain scalable systems and services to support our platform and products - You will be working with custom developed applications and integrations with industry standard tools and services.
* Maintain, adapt, and evolve existing applications, tools, and services to meet the needs of both internal and external customers - You will work with other teams to solve operational and technical challenges with automation and process improvement.
* Advanced knowledge of public cloud platforms, tools, and technologies.
* Collaborate with other Platform team members and the broader organization on projects.
* Be an expert with respect to the latest technologies for cloud services and service delivery.
Skills & Qualifications
* 4+ years experience in a developer position.
* Bachelor's degree in a relevant area of study, or applicable career experience.
* Proven experience developing, implementing and maintaining:
Web APIs using GraphQL is a plus.
* Deploying applications using Docker, ECS, EKS or equivalent.
* Databases such as PostgreSQL, Redis, and ElasticSearch.
* Message Brokers such as RabbitMQ or SQS a plus.
* Proven experience implementing and maintaining AWS services such as EC2, RDS, ElastiCache, S3, ECS, and Lambda.
* Experience with configuration management tools such as Terraform and Chef is a plus.
* Experience in a managed services environment is a big plus.
* Strong teamwork, listening, verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to communicate technical needs to a range of audiences.
For immediate consideration, please forward your resume to B.Wren@jeffersonfrank.com or contact Brittany Wren at: 312-651-3026