Do you have Application Developer / Product Owner experience, and are you seeking a new job in Washington? Jefferson Frank is looking for a Senior Application Developer. This full-time application developer remote role comes with a market competitive salary.
As a Senior Application Developer, you will join a contract with a federal government client in support of an important mission. You will have the opportunity to work with a great team while supporting a team that primarily serves as a Stream-Aligned team as defined by SAFe.
To give you an idea of how this flexible role would look and feel, here are some of the things you could expect to do:
· Participate in Scrum teams supporting the SAFe methodology
· Use and work in team environments that use agile methodologies (e.g Scrum, Lean)
· Target cloud technologies include Elasticsearch, Kibana, Application Performance Manager APM, Confluent Kafka, EnterpriseDB, SmartBear, Atlassian, RedHat Linux, OpenShift, Ansible, and AWS GovCloud Java, Python, and other web services related programming languages
· Software development and maintenance specific to front end user experiences
To apply for this Senior Application Developer role, you will need a Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of five years of specialized experience. You will also require the following:
· Experience with Java and Python Development
· Experience working in a DevOps / SAFe environment
· Experience as a Product Owner
If you're looking to make a positive impact and create change, possessing an inclusive and committed approach, you will be rewarded with an excellent salary.
If this full-time remote Senior Application Developer / Product Owner job motivates and inspires you, please contact Jefferson Frank today.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best permanent and contract AWS DevOps, Big Data, IaaS and PaaS, and AWS Security professionals on the planet.