Enterprise Product Manager- Perm -NY, NJ, FL, TX - 165K
A Fortune 50 client in the FinTech space, came to me in need of a Product Manager who has extensive experience working in Enterprise Environments or working with Enterprise-sized vendors. This organization is currently going through one of largest platform implementation projects in the world.
In the end, over 45,000 developers will utilize this new platform that will run on AWS!
* Engage with cross-functional teams to identify constraints, dependencies, risks/issues, and to deliver software features
* Work closely with the team leads to maintain full visibility of multiple projects, ensuring resource gaps are addressed efficiently
* Manage communication across cross-functional teams to ensure the smooth progress and information flow
* Communicate effectively to an organization of hundreds of engineers, and present progress to Sr. management, escalating as needed
Basic (required) Qualifications:
* 2 - 5 years' experience in a Product Manager role
* Experience in using and/or delivering cloud services
* Utilize knowledge of how technology integrates within the company and of direct competitors products and services
* Understand technology standards and implement accordingly across the globe
* Ability to work in a matrix environment and partner with virtual team
What will separate you from the pack? Here is what they are really looking for but the skills are not necessarily required:
* Hands-on software development experience
* Ability to deliver quality technology products/services in a high growth environment where priorities shift rapidly
* Enterprise Experience
* Cloud Experience (AWS or GCP)
Don't miss out on an opportunity to be a valued part of this growing company. Send your resume to David Tulloch at email@example.com or feel free to call at (813) 437-6876.
Jefferson Frank, a brand of Frank Recruitment Group, is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.