You will be part of an agile team with the responsibility to produce engaging and innovative products for physicians and patients. You will get exposure to a wide variety of technologies and tools. You will make highly visible and dramatic impact to our customers and will be continually challenged.
As a Software Engineer, you will be reporting to the Director of Software Engineering and you will be responsible for development of the company's physician centered software solutions. You are primarily responsible for development of functioning code in both browser and server environments.
Role & Responsibilities
* Work in a collaborative, team-centric environment utilizing agile principles
* Build software solutions where the problem is often ill-defined.
* Practice test driven development, automate your tests, and take ownership of the codebase.
* Follow leading DevOps cloud practices such as continuous delivery, automation, infrastructure as code, containerization and orchestration.
* Explore new technologies and techniques to continuously delivery innovation to customers.
* Receive mentorship and accelerated learning.
Skills & Qualifications
* Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related fields or equivalent experience.
* 5+ years of directly related professional experience and possesses deep technical abilities in full stack technologies.
* Strong communication skills and team ethic. Provide technical leadership to team members.
* Exceptional troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities. An analytical mind with strong attention to detail.
* Proficiency in one or more of the following: Java, Groovy-on-Grails, Python, GoLang, SQL. Object oriented design knowledge. Containerization with Docker a plus.
* Experience developing service or micro-service-based applications.
* Experience working in an Agile environment.
* Experience with cloud development and deployment.
* Experience with automated testing and test-driven development. Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD), and other DevOps processes is a plus.
Come join us as an early member of our passionate and growing team as we change the game for the future of healthcare and enable the experience that people need and deserve.