In this role you will
* Go beyond doing things the way they've always been done and aren't afraid of new technologies.
* Work with Product Management to create applications that advance personal health and wellness and drive user engagment.
* Partner with our designers to develop seamless and visually appealing user mobile experiences.
* Build well-tested React Native apps and supporting node.JS serverless AWS Lambda backend services.
* Improve and nurture an autonomous mobile deployment and feature release cycle and App Store distribution.
What you will bring:
* Professional experience implementing mobile and UI with React, React Native or other modern UI framework.
* Experience with deployment pipeline automation and IaC tools like Terraform.
* A builder mentality who can implement solutions across diverse tech stacks and with continuous delivery as an assumption.
* Time spent working with open source projects; opening bugs, submitting fixes, and publishing your own work to communities.
* Working knowledge of development for App Stores.
* A familiarity of healthcare mobile consumer products and engagement patterns.
* BS/BA in Computer science, information systems, or other technology/science degree or equivalent work experience
* 4+ years of professional software development experience, building and maintaining commercial software at scale
* 3+ years experience building service-oriented APIs (some GraphQL experience is a bonus)
* Builder experience with Cloud Services (such as AWS, Google Cloud, Azure)
* An open and inclusive self-starter with an amazing attitude!