You heard that right; be the first to apply to an exciting new role with my client in the e-commerce industry. This client is a high-growth, up and coming, eCommerce platform that focuses on creating products that are good for people and good for the environment. You will be in a high impact role where your code matters and has direct impact on the end-user.
* You will help increase knowledge of tech team through participation in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, participating in professional organizations
* You will assist in increasing knowledge across the organization by conducting tech talks, preparing blog posts, and seeking out mentorship opportunities
A Few Aspects of the Job…
* This group owns the checkout process and processes heavy revenue
* You will collaborate with product owners and business stakeholders to translate high level product initiatives into technical architecture and execution
* You should be able to explain highly technical concepts at a level appropriate to each audience, from junior engineer to senior executive
* You will work across technology teams to facilitate and collaborate on the architectural design for project and product initiatives
The Must Haves…
* Cloud ( AWS, GCP, Azure)
* Design Experience - Desire to move into architect role
If you have these tools in your wheelhouse then there is no question that you are a good fit for the position and should apply. At the end of the day, what do you have to lose?
Remote: AZ, CA, CO, CT, ME, MA, NV, NY, NC, OH, OR, PA, RI, TX, UT, VA, WA
Don't miss out on an opportunity to be a valued part of this growing company. Send your resume to Nicole Clark at n.Clark@jeffersonfrank.com or feel free to call at (813) 437-6951.
Jefferson Frank, a brand of Frank Recruitment Group, is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific