We are a leading restaurant point-of-sale solution company based in New York that provides a comprehensive state-of-the-art restaurant management system for dine-in, take-out, delivery, and Cafes. As a SaaS provider, we cover all kinds of functional requirements from upper-stream supply chain to restaurant internal management operations and even customers. Nowadays, we have more than 200 employees and 6 offices (headquarter located in Manhattan) all around the world. We are keen on providing you with an intelligent yet fine dining experience through our innovative ordering system. We're born to build smart restaurants.
Our team is young and energetic, enterprising, and invincible. We have a broad-development platform to let you fully show your talents. Our mission stems from the passion for food, and beyond. If you crave it, then make it better! If you are a foodie with the same attitude, growth goals, and entrepreneurial enthusiasm, please join now!
Role & Responsibilities:
* Design and develop distributed software solutions to satisfy our business needs
* Practice disciplined software engineering through beautiful, pragmatic code, code reviews, and automated testing with proper documentation.
* Deliver high-quality, scalable, and heavily tested software that is modular, secure, reliable, and usable.
* Take ownership of our product stacks and make continuous improvements and provide necessary operational support whenever needed.
Skills & Qualifications:
* Minimum BS in Computer Science, with software development as a focus.
* 3+ years of industry experience in internet-related software development at scale or with an MS or above degree in Computer Science.
* Strong knowledge of best practices in Object-Oriented Programming, Code Refactoring, and Design Patterns.
* Strong expertise in building scalable and reliable distributed systems.
* Expert knowledge of high-performance, highly available, fault-tolerant SOA architecture.
* Experiences in handling structured, semi-structured, and no-structured data.
* Strong knowledge of data security, data consistency, system performance, and reliability issues in a networked environment
* Working knowledge in using Node.JS & Docker container technologies for service implementation.
* Working knowledge in using MongoDB aggregation to do data analytics with MongoDB databases.
* Experiences in cloud-based software development at scale
* Strong competencies in system design, data structures, algorithms, and problem-solving.
* Strong communication and documentation skills
* Motivated, self-starter that is able to work both independently and in cooperation with a larger team
* Flexible working hours and locations
* Excellent Start-up culture with openness and inclusiveness
* Young and energetic team
* Great career growth opportunities
* Benefits include Health Insurance, Dental&Vision Insurance, FSA, PTO, etc.
* Mentor Program
* Competitive Salary package