Kubernetes Technical Lead
6500€ - 7500€
An international scale-up - 450 employees - with an AI-based market intelligence platform that is used by some of the most reputable firms and institutions in the financial industry globally. They secured a Series C funding of 150 million euros, therefore, they're now entering their biggest growth phase.
The job is 100% remote, they are offering a permanent contract, and they are looking for candidates located in the BeNeLux region.
We're looking for someone who combines strong technical expertise and leadership/management experience. Ideally, someone who has worked for a reputable software company in a scale-up environment. Forget "years of experience", just apply if you have the below.
* Solid experience of Docker and Kubernetes, container management and orchestration.
* You know how to develop and release Helm Charts or Kustomize packages.
* Strong experience with at least one Public Cloud vendor (AWS/GCP/Azure) and the relevant cloud-native tech stack. That includes IaC and Terraform. Some experience with Monitoring Tools (Prometheus, Grafana) is a nice bonus.
* Experienced with GitOps
* You are able to develop/write code in Java or Go.
* You are fluent in English with strong communication skills.
* You are already physically located in the BeNeLux
* Monthly gross salary in the range of 6500€ to 7500€.
* 100% Remote work and flexible work hours.
* Health Insurance.
* Laptop and Mobile phone with internet subscription.
* 1000€ stock option that could translate into 150.000€ - 200.000€ profit.
Contact me, Pavlos Diamantopoulos, at email@example.com with your updated CV and let's make it happen!