!!!AWS Infrastructure Engineer!!!
*Please note my client cannot provide sponsorship*
We are an app authentication platform centralising identity management for our clients. We work with the NHS Track and Trace, PWC, Deloitte, Adobe, Vodaphone and many other companies to streamline their security requirements.
We are on the look out for an experienced Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to join our Software Delivery team.
* You will be working amongst a team of 5-6 engineers fine tuning the infrastructure and leading with a solution focused mind set.
* You will be integral to enforcing a collaborative focus to the team as you bring forward your industry knowledge to the dynamism of our engineers.
* Successful candidates will demonstrate strong experience in building, managing and maintaining multiple, highly scalable and available environments using continuous integration and deployment.
The role is mostly remote - occasionally you'll be required to visit our Head Office in Piccadilly.
* Building AWS infrastructure with Terraform.
* Building automated deployment pipelines (Jenkins).
* Ensure security is maintained through best practices.
* Mentor, guide, and collaborate with the developers.
* Work with the DevOps mindset.
* At least 5+ years experience with AWS infrastructure
* Strong experience with writing sustainable Terraform.
* Solid understanding of Kubernetes.
* Experience of Scrum is preferable.
* Strong communication skills.
So if you're looking to manage and build out the AWS Landing Zone, configure the direction of an exciting companies' Infrastructure then this could be the role for you.
Please contact me on 0191 255 1429 or email me with your cv - firstname.lastname@example.org