Prinicipal DevOps Engineer - FULLY REMOTE - Up to £110k + Bonus
Would you like to help create a brand-new engineering organisation? Perhaps you know what great engineering culture looks like, or you have an entrepreneurial side as well as outstanding coding skills?
They help organisations solve their biggest, most exciting engineering problems. They've created banks from scratch on Kubernetes and AWS, built streaming analytics solutions that protect the country and built platforms to enable whole organisations to move to AWS and Azure, and everything in between. They've been officially voted a "Great Place to Work" for five years in a row.
Here's what you will do
* You will solve the problems that others cannot.
* You will also spend a day a week working on a combination of internal products and your own development.
You'll create platforms based around a modern, cloud-native technologies.
You'll spend roughly 80% of your time on client work, often as part of a diverse team, solving interesting problems. The remainder of your time will be spent dedicated to training and development.
Who you are?
* Demonstrable experience in automating operations tasks with one or more scripting languages
* Experience creating and/or maintaining production software delivery pipelines using common CI/CD tools (e.g. Jenkins, GoCD, CircleCI)
* Experience with Infrastructure as Code (e.g. Terraform, Cloudformation)
* Experience working with one of the main cloud providers (AWS, Azure or Google)
* Have a drive for self-improvement and learning, including learning new programming languages
* Approach solving problems pragmatically
It would be great if you had these desirable skills:
* Experience supporting and operating production systems
* Familiarity with configuration management tooling (e.g. Ansible)
* Python coding skills
Who we are?
They are a consulting firm focused on strategy, transformation, cloud, data and engineering, with over 600 consultants around the globe. They adhere to core values of Integrity, Tenacity, People First, Excellence, and Humility at all times. Their inclusive culture has resulted in them receiving a number of Great Place to Work accolades, including the Excellence in Well Being Award 2020.
This is what you get in return
Along with a great company culture, an exceptional compensation package including a comprehensive benefit plan.
* A highly collaborative working environment and great rates of pay (including base salary and bonus).
* A range of flexible benefits consisting of well-being and lifestyle benefits.
* A commitment to your development & continuous growth of skills through one-to-one mentoring and wide-ranging hands-on experience.
* 25 days' holiday and the ability to flex this to 30 days if you chose to do so.
* 2 day's CSR volunteering days.
* Award-winning learning and development opportunities, including dedicated time and a wide range of choice in training courses.
* Choice of brand new tech with personal budget to choose IT accessories & handset of your choice.
To apply or for more info please contact email@example.com, 0191 814 7785 or LinkedIn 'Oliver King'.