Lead DevOps Engineer - Fully Remote
One of my most prominent clients in the ecommerce space is looking to expand their growing engineering team and bring on a highly qualified individual for a fully-remote, full-time Lead DevOps Engineer position. This position is perfect for someone who wants to climb their way up to the top and help build a pipeline from the ground-up.
* 5+ years of AWS experience
* 5+ years of enterprise infrastructure experience
* 2+ years of senior leadership or mentoring junior developers
* Experience scripting with Python, Shell, or Golang preferred
* Experience with containerization: Kubernetes, Docker, etc.
* Experience with CI/CD: Jenkins, Gitlab, etc.
* Experience with Terraform or CloudFormation
* Experience with automation tools such as: Ansible, Chef, or Puppet
* Experience with CloudWatch, Datadog, ELK, Grafana or Rabbix nice to have
* Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases - MySQL, MongoDB, Redis, etc.
- Competetive base salary and bonus
- Fully remote, no travel
- Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, 401K match
- Currently unable to provide Visa sponsorship at this time, must be elligble to work in US
- Open nationwide, any time zone
If you or someone you know is interested in this role, please contact Michaela Raffaele immediately at email@example.com with your most recent resume or call 813-437-6879.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS and DevOps jobs than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS and DevOps market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS/DevOps jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Amazon Web Services candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. Please see www.jefferson frank.com for more fantastic Amazon Web Service opportunities