This is a permanent/FTE/direct hire opportunity.
No sponsorship is available at this time.
This role will be 100% remote role. Candidates can be based anywhere in the US.
We're currently seeking a Cloud Engineer. This support role consists of managing and maintaining uptime of client infrastructure as well as assisting the whole support team.
* Able to handle yourself in stressful environments when dealing with business impacting issues
* Deal well with ambiguous or undefined problems; ability to think abstractly and guide others
* Energetic team player who works well across boundaries and readily adapts to change and enjoys rapid development
* Confident in your skills, abilities and willing to share your knowledge, while learning from others
* Comfortable performing requirements analysis, interfacing with stakeholders of various levels and documenting solutions
More About Us
We provide a concierge-style support experience. We are an Agile shop at the core, with a focus on Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment. Specialising in Cloud Migrations and Managed Services for any type of infrastructure.
Since starting 7 years ago, this partner has over 30,000 customers around the world while still managing to keep that fun, start-up environment! We have some pretty cool company perks and generally like to have fun!
Here's what you get:
* Complete ownership and accountability over the role and functional area
* Real transparency into the rest of the company
* Ever-changing tech stack
* Anything you have ever wanted to work on, we work on!
* Building CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins/Codefresh)
* Configuration Management experience (Ansible)
* Monitoring tools (Datadog, Zabbix, Elk, Grafana, Cloudwatch, Stackdriver, Nagios, etc.)
* Hands on with Containerization (Docker) and Orchestration (K8s, Rancher) (minimum 1 year)
* Experience using Atlassian JIRA to manage project tasks
* Hands on experience with AWS or GCP
* Linux Systems Administration
Note: candidates with GCP, Kubernetes, and Terraform experience are highly desired.
* Assist in architecting and managing all types of growing applications/infrastructure.
* Monitor alerts/incidents & act immediately on them during shift, be available after hours (if on-call).
* Follow alerting support communication escalation procedures (ie client communication, RFOs etc).
* Be a part of the team meetings & knowledge exchanges.
* Working with the entire team to define new efficient practices for current and newly deployed infrastructure.
* Contribute to a growing database of documentation surrounding infrastructure and applications hosted.
* Analyzes and resolves problems associated with the operating system's servers, hardware, applications, and software.
* Provides product or service technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests.
* Working on technology projects to drive them to final succession
Salary: up to 120k