AWS Client Engagement Manager - Up to £160k OTE
Remote with 1/2 per month in office in Edinburgh
Do you have experience in IT Sales with experience selling Cloud Services to both Private & Public Sector organisations?
My client provide a wide range of hybrid managed cloud services along side data centre and hosting services to many of the UK's leading organisations.
They are now looking for an experienced Client Engagement Manager to play a key role in the Sales Team and help lead the growth of the AWS Practice by extending the Hybrid Cloud capability within the market. Their impressive list of existing clients covers all the key sectors including Government, Health, Academia, Financial Services, FinTech, and the Energy Sector etc
Primarly targeting new corporate and public sector clients typically working at, or close to, C-level executives.
The role will involve selling their range of AWS Services including a range of Professional Services covering Cloud Discovery, Cloud Migration & Digital Transformation coupled with a full suite of Cloud Managed Services. These services will be focused at a defined target market within Scotland and North of England.
This position's primary responsibility is to to identify new sales opportunities and win profitable business for their growing AWS Practice.
As a Client Engagement Manager, you will drive digital transformation through meaningful engagement with C-level executives, IT leaders, architects, developers, and various lines of businesses of organisations.
In this role, you will represent the entire portfolio of their AWS products and services across primarily New and some existing accounts that you will manage within your territory.
This will involve:
* Identifying new target customers and making first contact
* Visiting potential customers to prospect for new business
* Maintaining and developing relationships with new customers
* Working collaboratively with Strategic Partner AWS
* Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales
* Gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements
* Creating proposals and responding to formal customer tenders
* Gathering market and customer information
* Representing the organisation at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
* Accurately forecasting sales opportunities
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Qualifications
* You must be able to confidently communicate in a professional, expert and vibrant fashion the value of theirs AWS products and services to potential new and existing customers.
* Direct experience of Public Cloud Sales, Consultancy and Professional Services Sales are key including an interest in technology and the difference innovative cloud solutions can deliver to organisations.
* As part of the sales team the Client Engagement Manager must demonstrate the ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure and to successfully deliver on their sales target.
* Knowledge and experience of managing and responding to complex tender bids is also essential.
* The candidate must be driven by a desire to surpass customer expectation and be naturally customer centric in their thinking.
Desirable Skills and Attitude
* Minimum of 5 years proven experience of selling Cloud Services (ideally Public Cloud incl. AWS, Azure and google Cloud) and/or Managed IT Services, Infrastructure, Applications etc
* Experience in new business sales at enterprise level
To find out more please contact email@example.com, call 0191 814 7785 or LinkedIn 'Oliver King'