Data / Computer Vision Engineer - Espoo - Product Company
Note: Candidates must live local to the capital area.Want to work with drones, helicopters, LiDar imaging and sensors? We are looking for talented and enthusiastic people to join a core internal team and use the latest technologies.
The company is undergoing a huge growth period and looking to add quality Data experts to their headcount in the next 23 months, if you want to be a part of that journey and match the skill set below feel free to apply.
They offer a unique opportunity to work in a challenging and exciting field, alongside a team of experts in the field. You will be provided with a chance to apply the latest and greatest algorithms alongside your ideas and further improvements in an environment where your opinions are really taken to heart. The work you will embark on here, will not only develop the future of remote sensing, but also the future of utility drone automation.
Within this particular role they're looking for experience in the following fields:
Computer Vision, Deep Learning and other Machine Learning methods, Object Detection, Few-Shot learning approaches, automated vegetative analysis and multi-spectral data analysis.
It is key that candidates have:
* Higher education in Computer Science, Physics, Engineering, Mathematics, or related field.
* Experience in the following fields: Computer Vision, Deep Learning and other Machine Learning methods, Object Detection, Few-Shot learning approaches, automated vegetative analysis and multi-spectral data analysis.
* Strong experience in coding with Python and related frameworks: NumPy, SciPy, SciKit-Learn, Pandas, Jupyter, PyTorch (or similar machine learning frameworks: TensorFlow, Keras, etc.)
* Experience in working as part of an agile software development team with a focus on continuous delivery.
* Experience in working with large scalable systems in the cloud (AWS S3, Kubernetes, Docker, AWS SageMaker, AWS EC2)
* Strong statistical data analysis and information visualization skills (matplotlib, Bokeh, Seaborn, Dash, etc.)
* Experience in working with Geo-Spatial and LiDAR data (GeoJSON, GeoPandas, Shapely, GDAL, PDAL, Fiona, laspy)
All interviews are still being carried out as normal and the client has the capicity to hire the succesful candidate as soon as the right person is found.
For more information please apply @ firstname.lastname@example.org