Analytics Architect | AWS ISV Partner | Remote
* Senior thought leader responsible for executing the technical aspects of the company's analytics architecture strategy. You will develop, design, deploy a company-wide analytics architecture, analytics governance process, extensions to our existing Data Lake and analytics platforms, and produce the analytics model artifacts as part of the architecture process.
* Identify the analytics platforms, workflows, architecture to determine best practices for data science solutions
* Develop diagrams representing key data entities and their relationships in the analytics pipeline
* Translate business requirements into technical specifications, including data collection, transformation, modeling, storage and data presentation
* Collaborate with data scientists, data engineers, solution architects, product managers, and business analysts to understand the current and future analytics needs of the business
* 15+ years of experience in data science and data engineering
* Expert knowledge of data science algorithms, libraries and tools
* Expert knowledge of the data analytics workflow between data generation and customer interaction
* Expert knowledge of data engineering pipelines and cloud-based infrastructure
* Extensive experience designing data systems/solutions to manage data in complex, distributed, and massively parallel systems
* Extensive experience with data engineering tools, languages, and frameworks for the mining, cleansing, and exploration of data
* An understanding of data virtualization solutions is highly desirable
* Strong experience with AWS cloud technologies and microservice architecture
* Proven experience developing big data solutions
* Experience with data sovereignty and data security aspects are highly desirable
* Superb analytical and problem-solving skills
* Experience with security or networking product development lifecycles is highly desirable
Salary / Company/Employee Benefits:
$200K+ Salary Range (Base) + Annual Bonus %
* Fully-Remote Work Flexibility (long-term)
* Balanced Work/Life Balance and flexible working schedule
* ''Unlimited PTO'' Policy, 401K + Match Program
* Excellent Employee/Family Benefits (Medical, Dental, Health)
* Fun, collaborative, supportive work culture
If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 480-530-2031.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.