This company has won several awards for its energy innovations and solar battery products. They are a proven global leader in intellligent solar energy management solutions. They are currently looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to help them create, improve and scale up their infrastructure, keeping everything running as it should and ensuring service availability and service levels expected of a world-class IT company. You're also going to be involved in teams daily basis, providing infrastructure and tools for other teams, like deployments, CI/CD
They need an person experienced in large-scale web application deployments. Configuration management and security should be top-of-mind and rolling out globally redundant, auto-scaling environments should excite you. If you're up to the challenge of solving real-world problems while you enjoy changing our world, this is the right role for you!
* Setup and maintain the applications' environments.
* Manage the deployment and configuration of those applications.
* Set up the monitoring of the whole system.
* Act as a bridge that advocates for clear and smooth communication between our IT and Development teams.
What you'll be doing:
* Managing all infrastructure deployments, both internal and cloud-based.
* Automate system tools and team tools.
* Working with other system and database administrators to maintain the service levels of all systems.
* Defining configuration management and deployment procedures, including post-release monitoring and risk analysis.
* Deploy, improve and maintain our monitoring tools.
* Interact with other teams to promote best practices.
* Create and maintain stability and performance tests.
* Experience with elastic scalable systems.
* Experience with Amazon Web Services (IAM, Multi-Account Setups, CiS Benchmark, EKS, RDS, Serverless et. al)
* Experience in Infrastructure-as-Code with Terraform
* Experience in Docker and Kubernetes
* Experience with Logging and Monitoring Solutions (Datadog, Cloudwatch)
* Strong Linux administration skills
* Experience with Elixir, Ruby or Python or any high-level programming language is a plus.
* Fluent English.
What to look forward to:
* A challenging, energetic, and fast-paced environment, open work culture where your opinions and ideas about making things better are implemented.
* Highly skilled team. Knowledge sharing and learning from your colleagues is strongly encouraged and lived.
* You will be part of a multicultural team, fun and friendly international work environment.
If it sounds like a good match, send me, Youssef Lahbabi your CV with your motivation at email@example.com