Interaction Designer | 6 Months | Remote | INSIDE IR35
Jefferson Frank are proud to be continuously supporting a specialist consultancy in pursuit of looking for an Interaction Designer for a government client.
MUST be willing to undergo BPSS checks
* Assisting with the development of product design strategy
* Determining customer goals and defining the product interactions necessary to achieve them
* Compiling user, business and technical requirements to create product information architecture
* Creating wireframes and prototypes that illustrate key product interactions
* Working with the core design team to develop layout and visuals
* Collaborating with the product development team to ensure an efficient customer journey
* Conducting product testing to identify problems and areas for improvement within the customer experience
* Presenting concepts to clients, leadership and design peers
* Staying up to date with industry trends and best practices
* Adjusting design concepts as consumer and market needs change
* Experience of working within large, complex, and geographically dispersed programmes.
* You have experience of working in agile. You can adapt and reflect and be resilient. You can see outside of the process.
* You can listen to the needs of technical and business stakeholders and interpret them clearly for both audiences. You know how to facilitate difficult discussions within the team or with diverse senior stakeholders.
* You are responsive to changes in technology, adapting your approach accordingly. You can make decisions to meet user needs in the government context. You understand the importance of assisted digital and can design services and make decisions to meet user's needs.
* Experience of working within constraints. You can identify constraints and can communicate about these and work within them. You know how to challenge the validity of constraints. You can ensure standards are being met.
* You contribute to best-practice guidelines. You understand the sustainability and consequences of your decisions and can make decisions characterised by managed levels of risk and complexity. You can resolve technical disputes between wider peers and indirect stakeholders, considering all views and opinions.
* You approach prototyping as a team activity, actively soliciting prototypes and testing with others. You can use a variety of methods of prototyping and choose the most appropriate ones.
* You can work within a strategic context and communicate how activities meet strategic goals. You can contribute to the development of strategy and policies.
* You understand the difference between user needs and the desires of the user. You can champion user research to focus on all users. You can prioritise and define approaches to understand the user story, guiding others in doing so. You can offer recommendations on the best tools and methods to be used.
If you have the required skills and experience and would like to know further information then please apply with your CV at first instance.