Jefferson Frank is searching for a Service Designer to work with a consulting company on a 6 month contract outside of IR35. The client require Service Designers to work with a government client, the role requires candidates who will be able to undergo BPSS clearance.
* Service Design, User Journeys/User Flows
* Technology Flows, Pain point Mapping
* Data Flows / Agile working
* Take perspective of multiple business cases such as activities, events, issues as well as determining roadmaps, patterns, policies and vision statements with focus on outcomes rather than solutions.
* Apply technical knowledge and experience to create or design workable prototypes, both programs and physical outputs using Adobe XD or other similar tools.
* Business Analysis/architecture support to the development of the programme portfolio. Capture, analyse organisational design, business processes and data sources.
* Create visual diagrams/maps/blueprints to inform as-is and to-be processes, systems, connections, data flows and APIs.
* Visualise, articulate and solve complex problems and concepts, and make disciplined decisions based on available information and research evidence.
* Understand technical complexity and risks, run collaborative design activities, influence others and build consensus.
* Make informed decisions based on available tech, user needs, costs
* Understanding of information governance constraints, security & accessibility
* Connect with operations and businesses delivery teams
If this profile sounds like you, please get in touch for a confidential conversation with one of our consultants
Job Type: Full time, contract