IT Digital Workplace Lead - Perm - NYC
Competitive Salary & Benefits
an award-winning fintech company that is committed to transforming the digital experience for financial professionals, enabling them to better serve their clients. They offer an intelligent and innovative platform that delivers:
* An end-to-end digital suite of tools to over 100,000 financial professionals,
* Serve $5 trillion in client assets,
* Empowering clients with on-demand education, an intuitive marketplace, real-time analytics, and lifecycle management.
Their Vision: Reshaping the advisor experience by:
1 setting new industry standards
2 Simplifying the complex
3 Delivering structured investment, annuity, and defined outcome ETF solutions to investment professionals that are centralized within one unique ecosystem.
Perks of the Job…
* Offers a competitive salary and benefits
* The chance to work with a curated team of top-notch, highly creative talent, and a fun and agile work environment
* Many perks in New York City's Hudson Yards district,
* currently operating in a flexible and hybrid work model.
The Role: Where YOU Come in..
The IT Digital Workplace Lead will be responsible for managing and upgrading existing systems and recommending and implementing new systems to support the workplace environment for users in the office and working remotely.
You will work with the Head of Infrastructure to establish an internal IT management team supporting workplace infrastructure across departments.
You should already have hands-on experience running and maintaining a cloud-based workplace environment involving Macs, Windows, Office365, AWS Workspaces, Okta, Jamf and Zscaler, among other tools.
* 10-15 years' hands-on experience running and maintaining a workplace environment involving laptops with Macs OS and VM running Windows OS or Linux OS systems
* Strong understanding of Office365 Administration (MS suite of tools, including email), Okta IdP, Slack, networks, telephony and video equipment
* Experience working in a cloud first environment
* Good understanding of MDM, Data Protection, Backup/Recovery and IT Security
Oh, one last thing…. ITIL, MSCE, ACSP certifications are desirable but not required
Don't miss out on an opportunity to be a valued part of this growing company. Send your resume to David Tulloch at email@example.com or feel free to call at (813) 437-6876.
Jefferson Frank, a brand of Frank Recruitment Group, is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific