Transformation Lead and Change Management
Reading or Leeds, two days in office
up to £120k DOE
Jefferson Frank are partnered with an Enterprise Digital and Cloud Transformation specialist group who have extensive experience and subsequent projects in the Public Sector. They are looking for an experienced Transformation Lead to support the strategiv growth of them and their customers within their Oracle practice.
Role & Responsibilities
This role will own end to end success of Oracle client side engagement and Change Management. Lead from the front an offer examples of how to enhance engagement models with customers.
* Lead customer engagements on client side
* Lead the Oracle Change Management capabilities
* Develop and execute delivery strategy
* Support future bids within Change Management
* Build and execute against P&L budgets, investment plans and ROI models
* Capability plans
Skills & Qualifications
* Experience leading major programmes
* Experience delivering programmes of critical national importants
* Ability to work with C level stakeholfers
* Creating high performing and succesful teams
* Oracle change management experience is essential
* Experience working on Public Sector projects
* 10% variable pay
* Other flexible benefits
Sponsorship is not available for this role. Candidates must be SC Clearable or Cleared.