Product Manager - Up to £80k
A technology-led Q-Commerce solution provider, delivering £140m of annualised sales for 1700 business partners across various verticals with ambitious plans for continued growth.
With 100 employees across their Group, they have exciting plans to increase this to 400 over the next three years. They are re-designing their organisation with the Product and its builders and creators central to their Growth strategy.
They are recruiting for an experienced Product Manager leading their Consumer platform squad which they see evolving to be a Tribe with multiple squads as they grow the team further making for exciting career development for this role.
As a Product Manager you will report directly to the CTO and will form part of a team focused on the continual improvement of the ordering platform used by customers every day.
Key responsibility would include:
* Take ownership of the customer experience of their platform, driving the scope, prioritisation, and success metrics of the product
* Own and contribute to the design, specification and build process for all user stories in this area of the product.
* Manage multiple and concurrent product modules / deliverables.
* Build and maintain the product backlog
* Work closely with other product owners and analysts to align the project delivery across multiple products and assist in managing dependencies.
* Monitor analytics tools for issues and potential areas of improvements.
* Work closely with product growth squad to continually optimise customer conversion and retention.
* Perform and/ or coordinate User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
Experience and attribute Requirements:
* At least 5 years' experience around delivery of online platforms, apps and or websites
* A keen understanding of UX principles and conversion
* Experience of software project management in an agile environment, preferably with the Atlassian suite.
* Experience working in the ecommerce sector
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to articulate the rationale behind your work
Nice to have:
* Startup experience
* Understanding of Growth methodology and Lean Startup
* Ability to work with stakeholders to report and communicate across the business
* Data-driven and customer at the heart of all decisions
* Very competitive starting salary and performance reviews
* Start-up to Scale-up Experience to be gained working in this exciting, high growth industry.
* Time off matters:
* 30 days annual leave per year (including UK public holidays you can take in lieu)
* Extra holidays based on service
* Birthday day off
* Maternity and paternity pay
* Study Leave
* Up to 10 days sick leave with full pay
* Teammeetups matter -
* Two fully funded company social events every year
* Opt-in virtual meetups brought to you by Internal Comms & People team such as Book Club
* Regular company town halls so you know how we're pacing towards our goals and growth strategy!
* Health matters -
* Employee Assistance Program to help you when life gets tough with 24/7 support and talking therapy if needed
* Benefits continuously being reviewed for you to opt in or out of as they grow the business!
* Your future matters - Pension
To apply or for more info please contact email@example.com, 0191 814 7785 or LinkedIn 'Oliver King'.