Senior Product Manager - Up to £100k - Edinburgh
One of the world's most exciting EdTech companies are hiring!
They started their journey in a small town and now work with leading educational institutions worldwide, enabling them to deliver digital exams to students onsite or remotely. In the last year, they have facilitated 3 million exam submissions from test-takers in over 150 countries.
What they are looking for in their Senior Product Manager
We are looking for someone who can own the overall product experience and meet user and business needs within a given area of the product. You have a product-lead mindset, make data-informed decisions, and see opportunities where others don't. You love collaborating and show empathy towards customers and internal stakeholders, take pride in being an excellent communicator, and most importantly; get things done.
Who you are
* You are a current Senior Product Manager, Director of Product, or in a similar role
* Proven experience from digital product management and driving a product-led strategy with a focus on the end-users, ideally from a SaaS environment
* Ability to grasp complex concepts and systems quickly and express them in simple ways
* Experience working in a cross-functional team with designers, engineers, and data scientists
* Owned product discovery and delivery for new solutions/products from conception to market introduction
* Created a product strategy where you've had the decision-making mandate on priorities
* Knowledge of various product frameworks, accessibility and privacy standards as well as system experience from Jira, Figma or similar tools
* Structured, energetic, and engaging, and are passionate about shaping the future of education!
* Facilitate efficient and high quality product processes including product prioritisation within your product area.
* Work together with other product teams on developing the overall product priorities and product strategy.
* Be the company's expert on users' and business' needs within your area.
* Be responsible for the value and viability risk for your product team.
* Input to the overall company strategy based on insight within your area.
* Manage value and viability risk in a cross-functional product team and steer priorities within your product area to meet users and business needs
* Conduct market and user research to ensure high standards of usability.
* Be the go-to person for your product area for customers and internally.
* Communicate strategy, ideas, priorities, plans, outcomes, and learnings in an efficient and inspiring way.
* Ensure alignment with overall company strategy through structuring OKR.
* Be an evangelist for product-led development and the value creation happening in your product area