Fully remote - Up to £45K (DOE) + Benefits, UK BASED
Building the next generation of capabilities that powers our merchant-first ecosystem. We believe that focused and empowered teams can do great things. You'll find that we're a curious, driven, and pragmatic bunch who believe in outcomes over outputs, and we're looking for like-minded individuals to join us on our journey
Can you focus on the detail of complex, interrelated processes while thinking out of the box and working with a like-minded team? Do you have a passion for solving problems, ensuring quality, and delivering solutions? Are you hungry to continue building your skills while being inspired by and inspiring your peers?
Be responsible for managing the process of EMV certification of payment terminals, mobile devices, and company payment gateways to front end processors. Your focus will be developing and executing custom test scripts for the combination of devices, gateways, and processors. A basic understanding of the payments industry is, therefore, necessary.
* Perform intake paperwork for certifications.
* Review and evaluate test case submissions for accuracy.
* Create reusable, automated tests.
* Create and perform manual certification tests.
* Configure payment terminals, mobile devices, applications and SDKs.
* Use third-party certification tools, test cards, and EMV tools.
* Maintain current and future certification systems.
* Experience in certification, test and support.
* Ability to create test plans from scratch and execute effectively.
* Experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP).
* Proficiency in understanding payment processing concepts.
* Experience with automated testing tools (Postman, Selenium, Cucumber).
* Basic understanding of networking to be able to trace connectivity related issues.
* Experience with Jira, Confluence, and Github a plus.
* Experience with UL EMV testing tools or VIABLE are a bonus.
* Understanding of the payments industry and/or FinTech experience is beneficial.
To apply for this role, please send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 300 9229 for a confidential chat. LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/adam-quigley-945824203/
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally.