Are you a Cloud operations Developer? If so, I am currently pairing up with a global software company based in the heart of Cambridge. With many year's experience in the software and data management sector, they are very much leading the way.
Due to an exceptional year they are looking to further grow the Development team and are now recruiting for a Cloud Operations Developer. This position plays a vital part in their process with regards to maintaining the uptime and allowing the very best standardised practises.
Main duties include:
* Working with the development teams to advise and contribute towards improvements to security and operational stability
* Continue to develop and improve DevOps processes
* Maintain accurate and clear DevOps operational documentation.
* Strong experience within PowerShell
* Hands-on in Azure administration, Azure APIs and tools or equivalent AWS.
* 3+ years of experience in providing operational support/development of cloud solutions/platforms.
* Previous experience within SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework)
* Exceptional communication skills
* Self-motivated problem solver
* Previous development experience within .Net, C# or NodeJS
* Hands on exposure working with framework ISO27001, 27017/18
If you are keen on working with a global leader and wanting to be a part of a growing team then please get in contact with Lewis Hamber at email@example.com or call 02038 266 680.