Developer - Newcastle - £38,000 + Benefits
My client has a number of IT services that it develops and supports, both digital and classic in nature. They are on the lookout for a number of talented Lead Developers. As a Developer your role is to provide expert knowledge with specialist skills specifically within the development software development and associated IT skills and disciplines (underpinned by theory) to actively design, develop implement and enable on-going support of new and existing services.
Personal Qualities, Knowledge and Skills:
* Working collaboratively within a multi-disciplinary team setting, both internal and externally.
* Management of own work and others work to meet deliverables.
* Pro-active approach to self-learning and continuous professional development.
* Specialist knowledge consistent with attainment of degree level qualifications.
* Business change and rationalisation of systems processes and services.
* Analysis of requirements, design and development of applications to meet business needs.
* Analysis, investigation and resolution of complex ICT issues, within new and existing services to enable business continuity.
* Awareness of digital channel shift and approaches
* Working knowledge of cloud, Windows and Unix environments
* Microservices design and implementation Application Interview resolve major incidents.
* Use of version control systems such as Github/Gitlab, SVN
* Knowledge of design principles (Object oriented design; common design patterns; responsive web design; security by design; government service design)
One or more of the following frameworks:
o Waterfall Process
* Frameworks and approaches to support DevOps culture and a Continuous Deployment environment.
* Translating requirements into user stories to create deliverable features.
Experience Extensive knowledge of:
* Software development lifecycle, including but not limited to developing code based applications, quality assurance and test processes, and supporting in a 2nd/3rd line environment.
So What Is Next?
If this is an opportunity that genuinely interests you, and you believe that you've got what it takes to be a successful candidate, I would be more than happy to arrange a conversation with you to discuss this further.
You can call me on 0191 338 7614. I am also available by email at email@example.com, or you can find me on https://www.linkedin.com/in/adam-bowie-a079b7174/