Do you have Java development experience, and are you seeking a new job in Tampa? If so, we'd love to hear from you! Jefferson Frank is looking for a skilled and collaborative Java Developer to join our client's welcoming and friendly team. This full-time Java development role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
As a talented Java Developer, you will join the company's infrastructure automation team that manages a platform that builds and configures over 15,000 application environments and provides full-stack application infrastructure, including compute, networking, storage, middleware, and security. The orchestrating application is primarily Java Spring, with end-point automation being performed by Ansible.
To give you an idea of how this Java development job would look and feel, these are some things you could expect to do:
* Architect and develop automation solutions for complex enterprise infrastructure lifecycles, including provisioning, configuring, maintaining, and decommissioning
* Define and implement security architecture for the most critical infrastructure systems
* Ensure all infrastructure components are built to software-engineered standards, including proper end-to-end functional and load testing
* Work with enterprise infrastructure providers and application development teams to guide and co-develop automation workflows and guide infrastructure as code across the enterprise
* Operate and support the infrastructure automation platform to deliver according to SLO/SLAs
To apply for this Java Developer role, you will need 5+ years of software development experience (Java on Linux) and 3+ years of scripting in Python/Shell/PowerShell. You will also require the following:
* A BS/MS degree in computer science or a related technical field
* 3+ years of experience with infrastructure as code and CI/CD tools like Git and Jenkins
* Competency with API, web services, and microservices development and integration
* Experience with Java Spring Framework development and SQL/NoSQL databases like Oracle and MongoDB
* Familiarity with Containers, Kubernetes, and Openshift
In return for your passion, collaborative approach, and commitment, you will receive a generous salary and benefits package, joining a friendly and inclusive culture.
To learn more and apply for this full-time Java Developer job in Tampa, please get in touch with Jefferson Frank today. We'd love to hear from you!
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best permanent and contract AWS DevOps, Big Data, IaaS and PaaS, and AWS Security professionals on the planet.