We're looking for a Project Manager to be responsible for handling the company's Sales and Marketing Automation project. You will be working closely with your team members to ensure that all project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track. Responsibilities include submitting project deliverables, preparing status reports, and establishing effective project communication plans as well as the proper execution of said plans.
To be a successful candidate, you will need to have proven experience in project management and the ability to lead project teams of various sizes.
* Maintaining and monitoring project plans and strategies, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures
* Setting up budgeting alerts and maintaining set budget for cloud infrastructure
* Leading a Marketing team, setting metrics and ensuring your team is being managed
* Coordinating with team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
* Meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
* Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards.
* Be able to communicate and speak to Marketing KPIs, successes and failures by gathering, analyzing and summarizing relevant information.
* Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution.
* Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
* Coordinating the development of user manuals, training materials and other documents, as needed, to enable successful implementation and turnover of the process or system to the clients.
* Conducting post project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
* 3 years relevant Marketing experience
* Experience delivering on multiple projects at a time
* Well-developed leadership skills
* Strong time management skills
* Perform job duties with a sense of urgency
* Experience in process modeling, documenting business requirements and documenting workflows
* Experience with project management software, preferably JIRA
* CRM Experience, preferably Salesforce
* Marketing Platform experience, Pardot and MailChimp preferred
* Deals well with ambiguous or undefined problems
* Ability to think abstractly and guide others
The Ideal Candidate:
* Has content or copywriting experience
* Comfortable performing requirements analysis, interfacing with stakeholders of various levels and documenting solutions
* Excellent leadership skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Demonstrable knowledge of DevOps in an Enterprise setting
* Exhibiting professionalism and diplomacy
What's in it for you?
An amazing company that is GROWING QUICKLY!
Complete ownership and accountability over the role and function area.
You get to work with a fun/interesting group of people.
Real transparency into the rest of the company.