Locations: Tampa - 2 days Hybrid
3. Automation software development
NICE TO HAVE
1. Developer in automation tools/scripting
2. Infrastructure patching experience
3. Experience in consulting/team development
The Client Enterprise Analytics Services organization is actively recruiting for a Automation Application Support Lead Engineer with solid understanding and extensive hands-on experience on developing and supporting automation products for large scale deployments. The candidate must have experience with all components of the Ansible, Linux and Hadoop ecosystem and will contribute to the support and enhancement of Operations automation tool.
* Understand application functionality, lead & coordinate support team to validate application deliverables as part of SIT and UAT rollout.
* Lead & coordinate support team for application code rollout across SDLC via defined CI/CD code release process and perform deployment checkouts.
* Setting up & manage High Availability application environment, application hosts, application IDs and entitlements.
* Work with various enterprise engineering and support teams to analyze application level integration issues.
* Performing resiliency activities such as disaster recovery coordination from Production to Contingency site from an Application Support perspective, and Application component level resiliency tests.
* Analyzing application logs to find issues and work with appropriate teams to resolve.
* Performing Incident/outage Management, pro-actively collaborate with Development and Infrastructure partners to identify and remediate stability risks.
* Engagement with ITIL processes including Major Incident management, problem management, change management, etc.,
* Drive Operational Excellence across Application stack to improve Operational scores across Incident, Capacity, Change, Resiliency, and Monitoring.
* Ability to define procedural guidelines for various Support processes to strengthen support process.
* Confidently handle outage communication with stakeholders in Business and Operations.
* Strong Team Player and able to operate independently to navigate through teams for addressing complex issues and tasks.
* Provides in-depth analysis with interpretive thinking to define problems and develop innovative solutions.
* Guide/Coach junior team members to target higher standards in Support delivery.
* Work collaboratively with Peer group and partners to accomplish organization goals.
* Performs other duties and functions as assigned.
5+ years overall IT experience.
2+ years of experience with Big Data solutions, operations automation and techniques.
Experience with Cloudera distribution (CDH) and Cloudera Manager is preferred.
Experience with hybrid cloud architecture including exposure to public cloud platforms such as AWS, GCP, etc.
Experience managing vendor interactions for trouble shooting sessions, enhancement requests, and guiding vendor roadmaps to meet standards and functional requirements.
Experience with Red Hat Linux, UNIX Shell Scripting, Java, RDBMS, NoSQL, and ETL solutions.
Experience with Kerberos, TLS encryption, SAML, LDAP
Experience developing Hadoop integrations for data ingestion, data mapping and data processing capabilities.
Experience with designing application solutions that make use of enterprise infrastructure components such as storage, load-balancers, 3-DNS, LAN/WAN, and DNS.
Experience with concepts such as high-availability, redundant system design, disaster recovery and seamless failover.
Good interpersonal with excellent communication skills - written and spoken English.
Able to interact with client projects in cross-functional teams.
Good team player interested in sharing knowledge and cross-training other team members and shows interest in learning new technologies and products.
Ability to create documents of high quality. Ability to work in a structured environment and follow procedures, processes and policies.
Self-starter who works with minimal supervision. Ability to work in a team of diverse skill sets and geographies.
Exposure to group internal standards, policies and procedures is a plus (does not apply to external candidates).
Strong experience on technologies outlined below.
* Experience in handling Web Applications with high-level understanding of Spring Boot, Angular, Load Balancer, DNS routing, REST APIs, etc.,
* Big Data technologies like Hive, Spark, Impala, Cloudera Manager.
* Experience in supporting BI dashboards.
* Experience in performing DMLs on MongoDB collections, Export & Import collections, writing Hive queries for data analysis, etc.,
* Python, Ansible,Unix Shell scripting
* Scheduling Tools (Autosys/Control M)
* ITRS Monitoring / AppDynamics / Elastic Search / Splunk