DevOps Team Lead @ AWS Technology Partner (fully-remote)
A growing AWS Technology Partner we're working with is looking to hire a Director or DevOps or DevOps Team Lead, and multiple DevOps Engineers/SREs to build out their infrastructure/engineering team.
What You'll Do:
* Implement DevOps infrastructure projects in various Cloud environments (AWS and hybrid cloud)
* Maintain and deploy secure automation solutions for testing, and production environments
* Maintain and deploy automation, monitoring, and analysis solutions of dev, test and production environments
* Manage the continuous integration and delivery pipeline to maximize efficiency
* Implement industry best practices for system hardening and configuration management
* Secure, scale, and manage Kubernetes clusters
Requirements/What You will Need:
* Certified Kubernetes Administrator is a major plus
* Certified AWS SysOps Administrator and/or AWS DevOps Engineer is a major plus
* You have Strong Automation tools experience (Github, Helm, Argo CD, Jenkins) and leveraging them for GitOps pipelines and high-frequency continuous deployment
* Experience running multiple Kubernetes clusters for a product at scale in a multi-tenant architecture
* Experience deploying, upgrading, monitoring on-prem and cloud Kubernetes clusters
* Strong knowledge of Kubernetes fundamentals: from ingress to storage
* Understanding of system administration in Linux environments
* Leverage scripting (Python, Ruby, Perl, BASH, etc.) to build tools when necessary.
* Hands-on leading CI/CD pipeline development using Terraform, CloudFormation or similar frameworks.
* Experience delivering real-time distributed computing systems, preferably SaaS in a micro-service and/or serverless (e.g., Lambda) architecture.
* 401K Match & Annual Contribution
* Unlimited PTO
* Remote Work Flexibility (fully-remote)
* 100% of healthcare premiums are covered for you and all dependents
* Generous parental leave programs
* Catered breakfast & lunch daily Great vision & dental insurance
* Generous Parental leave policy
* Commuting benefits
* Dog-friendly office!
* Stock options
If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please send your resume directly to email@example.com or call 480-530-2031.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.