AWS Cloud Engineer - Fully Remote - Outside IR35
Jefferson Frank is looking to bring on a cloud engineer to join our client's expanding platform operations team.
Our client is a cutting-edge Data and Analytics focused consultancy that specializes in Machine Learning and AI and is looking to onboard a Cloud Engineer on a 3-month contract with scope for extension, Outside IR35.
We're looking to get someone started ASAP here with the role being fully remote.
You'll play a key part in the DevOps culture.
- Work closely with clients and project delivery teams to build and manage the ongoing improvement of critical production systems in an automated and scalable way
- Respond to operational incidents
- Perform root cause analysis
- Work on developing our client's core product and producing high-quality reusable components that are used across multiple projects
- Experience building and managing production systems (Linux/Windows)
- 2 years AWS experience
- Deep knowledge of infrastructure as code toolset ( Cloudformation )
- Comfortable with some scripting ( python / Bash / Powershell )
- High-level understanding of databases and storage systems
- Experience with version control systems (GIT)
- AWS Certifications (SysOps Administrator)
- Other IAAC tooling (Terraform, Ansible etc)
- Understanding or some exposure to Data Lakes and Data Engineering with knowledge of AWS data services (Glue, Glue catalog, Redshift, Athena, Kinesis)
- some exposure to data science or machine learning
This is an urgent requirement with interviews happening this week, so please get in touch to have a confidential conversation with one of our consultants.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. We have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.