My client is looking to hire several Senior Developers to help them in continuing to scale up their current global offering.
Due to increased demand for their services across all 3 of their customer-facing applications, these guys need to continue growing their development teams, including the Stockholm branch. Their customer-facing products include those looking at B2B solutions and B2C.
This company has the world's largest platform for producing personalized items across the planet. They also strive to allow everyone to build a global business and share their creativity in a smarter, faster, and greener way.
Their network of printers, logistics, and payment partners in 30 countries allows online stores - from start-ups to enterprises - to produce and deliver products anywhere in the world within 72 hours.
They have a multicultural Engineering team of over 50 people working in 5 countries who build, grow and maintain their applications and platform. The technologies range from backends using PHP and Go to mobile apps built natively or with hybrid technology, running on cloud services and with a modern CI/CD pipeline.
* Using the latest technologies to improve and streamline user interfaces across our products.
* Collaborating closely with other engineers, architects, and QAs as a valuable member of a cross-functional team
* Sharing your knowledge and building creative solutions while helping the team evolve best practices
* Working closely with our UI/UX designers and product managers to realise the vision
* Taking end-to-end responsibility for the services that are owned by your team, including taking part in an on-call rotation
You'll work with:
* Shared native components base using native iOS SDK (Swift) and/or Android SDK (Kotlin)
* Refactor and migrate React Native apps to Flutter
* Developing apps in Flutter
This client wants to move forward as an organization so their ideal applicant should be able to build structure, develop and influence their methods with the rest of the team and investigate new possible technologies to fulfil the organization's business needs.
You must have:
* 5+ years professional experience writing native apps - iOS (Swift) and/or Android (Kotlin)
* Knowledge of hybrid app design (React Native/Flutter)
* The ability to adapt, change and grow quickly
* Fluent English
This is a full-time, permanent role based in Stockholm at a company that prides itself on providing an international, multicultural and entrepreneurial environment.
For this role, the client is offering a monthly salary of up to 65,000 SEK per month with ITP1 pension, health care and other perks.
(Visa sponsorship can be offered to candidates already in Stockholm.)
Want to join them?
Please send across your CV as soon as possible!
If you have any questions about this role you're more than welcome to contact Jenna Owens - email@example.com