Freelance Python Developer:
3, 6 & 12 Month Contracts
We are currently looking to hire a Senior Python Developer with experience in the Cloud. Now is a very interesting time to join the project due to the current requirement being primarily greenfield & integration with the cloud. This role would see you designing and developing software to meet functional and technical requirements. Our ideal candidate needs to have strong problem-solving skills and a high level of attention to detail.
* A degree in computer science or similar.
* At least 6 years of experience in Python
* At least 4 years working AWS or GCP
Our tech stack:
* AWS & GCP
* Ansible & Terraform
* Ability to troubleshoot and solve technical issues
* Familiarity with agile framework
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Self-motivated and able to work alone as well as in a team
* Possesses attention to detail
* Strong problem-solving skills
* Full-stack development to meet technical and functional requirements
* Supporting junior and intermediate developers
* Constantly upskilling to be able to work on research and development projects
* Interact with stakeholders to offer solutions and advice
* Quality assurance on software to ensure it is of the highest quality
* Be a core part of the essential decision-making process regarding software
For any information or to apply directly, contact Tyler Smee at T.Smee@jeffersonfrank.com
Jefferson Frank is a world leader when it comes to open source recruitment, and few businesses have paved the way in freelance recruitment quite like the Frank Recruitment Group of businesses. You know the Python, we know the business!